How to apply
We welcome applications on behalf of seriously ill, disabled or disadvantaged children(info)(aged 2 - 18) who would benefit from a day out at a Merlin attraction.
Before you apply
- Check you are eligible
- Ensure you have proof of disability/condition/disadvantage ready to send to us on request. You must have this before you apply.
- Decide which attraction would provide the best day out for your child, taking into account distance of the attraction from the child’s home and suitability.
Details for applicants
We are a day trip charity who can provide tickets to Merlin attractions only - visit the Merlin website for an up-to-date list if you're not sure. You should also be aware of the following before you apply:
- By applying you agree to our T&C's and Consent.
- Providing false or misleading information in your application, will automatically result in the application being rejected.
- We are unable to help with requests for raffle prizes to be used for fundraising.
- Applications must be made by either registered organisations (inc. schools/hospitals and councils), charities, parents or guardians. We are unable to accept applications from any other 3rd parties.