How to apply
We welcome applications on behalf of seriously ill, disabled or disadvantaged children(info)(aged 2 - 18) who would benefit from a day out at a Merlin attraction.
Before you apply
- Check you are eligible
- Ensure you have proof of disability/condition/disadvantage ready to send to us on request. You must have this before you apply.
- Decide which attraction would provide the best day out for your child, taking into account distance of the attraction from the child’s home and suitability.
- Magic Wand continues to help more and more children every year. Please note that due to the high demand for tickets that we are currently prioritising applications for those children we have not previously supported.
Details for applicants
We are a day trip charity who can provide tickets to Merlin attractions only - visit the Merlin website for an up-to-date list if you're not sure. You should also be aware of the following before you apply:
- By applying you agree to our T&C's and Consent.
- Providing false or misleading information in your application, will automatically result in the application being rejected.
- We are unable to help with requests for raffle prizes to be used for fundraising.
- To avoid disappointment, we strongly advise that you DO NOT promise trips to the children you are applying on behalf of until your application has been reviewed/accepted and tickets have been received.
- Applications must be made by either registered organisations (inc. schools/hospitals and councils), charities, parents or guardians. We are unable to accept applications from any other 3rd parties.
- Please complete our online form via a pc or laptop and not on a mobile phone.
The online application form is available from midday UK time (GMT)
Please come back soon and try again.